Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Halloween 2026 Vol. 2 THE CRAMPS Schoolgirls Of Satan THE CUSTOMS Redd Kross & MORE!



HALLOWEEN 2026 Vol. 2 features some artists you might expect, like; THE CRAMPS, ZACHERLE with S.C.O.T.S., & THE RAYMEN.  

Some may come as a bit of a surprise; JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS, JONATHAN RICHMAN, WEBB WILDER, TMBG, CHARLIE DANIELS BAND, & REDD KROSS.  

And, as you've come to expect from JONKY, some are on the obscure side; ZOMBIE GHOST TRAIN, THE PROVIDENCER, THE SLIMETONES, THE CUSTOMS, & ELLE CORDOVA.


You might recognize ELLE CORDOVA’s face from her sky-high presence on social media.  Or you might be more likely recognize her by her formerly-known-as name; REINA DEL CID.  With her frequent collaborator TONI LINDGREN, she tells the tale of how ROSWELL NM became "Alien Central."


CHARLIE DANIELS BAND’s The Legend Of Wooley Swamp is a wonderful tale straight out of EC Comics that I had almost forgotten about—but is perfect for a HALLOWEEN mix!


These selections makes great background music for when you’re sharpening your guillotine blade, cutting the blooms off your roses, or robbing graves.  It also goes great with a warm cup of apple cider, if you lean toward that end of the spooky spectrum.




 

1 comment:

  1. Downloaders are requested to leave a comment or to join the conversation.

    I’d like to know what made up YOUR best Halloween costume.

    I’ve only won one “Costume Contest.” I made a BOX TURTLE costume out of an actual BOX with a curved piece of cardboard to complete the shell. From the front it looked like a box, & from the back it looked like a turtle. I fashioned a turtle head out of papier-mâché, & used green leggings for the arms & legs. Of course it was all painted appropriately.

    To get into character, I drove 20mph the whole way to the party.

    Here’s the link!
    HALLOWEEN 2026 Vol. 2:
    https://pixeldrain.com/u/HoYvKkDE

    ReplyDelete